With the NBA regular season behind us and the playoffs in full force, many college prospects have made the biggest decision of their lives: whether or not to enter the NBA Draft. There have been players that have made surprising decisions to return to school, such as Michigan State’s superb freshman Miles Bridges, while some players are still on the fence, such as Michigan’s front court duo in Mo Wagner and D.J. Wilson. Nonetheless, we now know more information about who will be in and who will be out, so here’s the second installment of my 2017 NBA Mock Draft.
In this mock draft, I did not explain my picks. If you want to read some information on some of the top projected picks you can read my first mock draft. I will make another, post-lottery mock draft when the order is finalized and the draft class is set, and that one will have more writing under each pick.
1. Boston Celtics: Markelle Fultz, PG, Washington
2. Phoenix Suns: Josh Jackson, SF, Kansas
3. Los Angeles Lakers: Lonzo Ball, PG, UCLA
4. Philadelphia 76ers: Jayson Tatum, SF, Duke
5. Orlando Magic: De’Aaron Fox, PG, Kentucky
6. Minnesota Timberwolves: Malik Monk, SG, Kentucky
7. New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr., PG, NC State
8. Sacramento Kings: Jonathan Isaac, F, Florida State
9. Dallas Mavericks: Lauri Markkanen, PF, Arizona
10. Sacramento Kings: Frank Ntilikina, PG, France
11. Charlotte Hornets: Zach Collins, C, Gonzaga
12. Detroit Tigers: Jarrett Allen, C, Texas
13. Denver Nuggets: Justin Jackson, SF, North Carolina
I will be a freshman at the University of Michigan in the fall of 2017. My favorite teams are the White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks, and Bears. Along with nbagenius, I created a baseball blog called beyondthebasepath.com.
View all posts by jacobbleiweis